[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
Messages posted by: daviddarcangelo
Forum Index » Profile for daviddarcangelo » Messages posted by daviddarcangelo
I'm surprised that you haven't updated the SpongeBob SquarePants page in a long time, there's still about a dozen or so transformations that you didn't capture, and here's some that I remember (I might forget a few like inflations but not all):

• "I Was a Teenage Gary": SpongeBob and Squidward are turned into snails. Squidward also gains weight from Gary's food.

• "The Curse of Bikini Bottom": SpongeBob and Patrick are turned into ghosts.

• "Krabby Patty Creature Feature": Sandy and the townsfolk turn into Krabby Patty monsters.

• "Goo Goo Gas": The customers, SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Squidward and Plankton are turned into babies.

• "The Great Patty Caper": A fish turns into a werewolf.

• "The Inside Job": Plankton turns into SpongeBob and Patrick.
  • I'm surprised that you haven't updated the Tiny Toon Adventures page in a long time, and there are some transformations you didn't capture, and I give you one of them with "Slaughterhouse Jive" where Babs and her friends turn into sausages.
    You haven't updated that page in a long time, and there's still a few transformations you didn't capture.
    I think you haven't updated the Krypto the Superdog page for a long time, and there are some transformations you didn't have.

• "Furry Fish": Krypto and Streaky are turned into fish and revert to normal at the end.

• "Growing Pains": Kevin and Krypto become old and revert to normal at the end.

• Along with the others from season 2.
    There is a transformation in the MGM logo where the lion turns into a vampire.
    In this cartoon, Mickey is trying to go to a trip to Hawaii for $999.99. There will be two parts of the film that Mickey and the monster have their brains switched and revert to normal when they get them back on a wire.
    Yep, you can use any website with episodes but you need to do more transformations for every post because when you posted Invader Zim it was misprinted and I fixed it right away.
    Looks like you haven't updated the South Park page for a long time. I give you eight of the few clips you should be updating.

• "Damien": Kenny is turned into a platypus.

• "Trapper Keeper": Cartman turns into a monster.

• "Cancelled": An alien turns into Randy, a monster, and a few others.

• "Good Times with Weapons": Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Butters, Jimmy, Clyde, and Token become anime characters.

• "Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina": Mr Garrison gets a surgery that makes him look female. Gerald Broflovski and Kyle also become a dolphin and an African American.

• "Imaginationland Episode III": Butters' father turns into a monster.

• "Pandemic 2: The Startling": A man turns into a guinea pig.

• "The Ring": Mickey grows giant.
  • There is one clip at the end where Nita turns into a bear.
    Can you add Gryf's art to this website? It shows animal TFs.
    There are some scenes where Mr. Chairman turns into a monkey and one animated sequence where people turn into monkeys and change back.
    For Invader Zim you will add 7 more clips and the old air inflation scene will be reuploaded.
    There is weight gain in "Doctor's Disorders" when Penelope Spectra gains weight.
    There is the beginning part of the movie where Max turns into Goofy.
    Has anyone have and seen the episode "The Closet Eater"? It has Stu's weight gain.

Forum Index » Profile for daviddarcangelo » Messages posted by daviddarcangelo
    Go to: