[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
Messages posted by: daviddarcangelo
Forum Index » Profile for daviddarcangelo » Messages posted by daviddarcangelo
Dragoniade's email hasn't been responding to me. So, is there a way I can ask for requests from my email? I would like to ask for requests to make changes and updates on the site.
Dragoniade, I noticed one of the shows you updated which is All Dogs Go to Heaven series but it still didn't had the transformation clips, so can you add them?
The Sheena page hasn't been updated in a long time, so there are still many transformations you didn't have, so it should be updated.
Dragoniade, I noticed one of the shows you updated which is My Favorite Martian and it doesn't have the Woman Creature TF: Alien (Revert) and Woman turns into alien and reverts from the old update, so can you put them back on?
I also noticed some of the clips which are The Sword in the Stone which has raccoon, but Mim actually turns into a fox in it, so can it be replaced with Canine: Fox?
Dragoniade, in the clip in The Sword in the Stone, one of the animals Mim turns into is actually a fox, not a raccoon, so can replace raccoon with fox and put Canine: Fox?
Dragoniade, I noticed two of your clips which is Class of the Titans which is placed in the Avian: Vulture category and Codename: Kids Next Door which is placed in the Inflation: Muscle category, so can you fix the Class of the Titans clip by replacing it with Equine: Donkey and the Codename: Kids Next Door clip with Feline: Panther?
Dragoniade, I noticed one of your clips which is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and it's placed in the Inflation: Air category, so can you replace it with Inflation: Liquid?
Dragoniade, this site is going slow and not working right, is there a way for it to be fixed?
Does anyone have more Atomic Betty clips? They're from "Werewolves on Zeebot" and "Who's the Baby Now?", you forgot these clips, so can you add them?
Does anyone have the Ozzy & Drix episode "An Out of Body Experience"? It has TG in it.
This series is about two teenagers, Maddy & Rhydian, who have enhanced senses and can turn into wolves at will at the full moon. Each clip will have wolf and werewolf transformation scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxrCVeaq47gYuA2h50S_Oqw
Dragoniade, I noticed one of your clips which is Big Hero 6 that has Dinosaurs: Pterodactyl, so can you fix it by replacing it with Dinosaurs: Tyrannosaurus Rex?
Dragoniade, I noticed one of your clips which is Big Hero 6 and it's placed in the Dinosaurs: Pterodactyl category, so can you replace it with Dinosaurs: Tyrannosaurus Rex?
I also found another one which is Big Hero 6, and it’s placed in the Dinosaurs: Pterodactyl Category, so can you replace it with Dinosaurs: Tyrannosaurus Rex?

Forum Index » Profile for daviddarcangelo » Messages posted by daviddarcangelo
Go to: