[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
The User Preferences Need Improvement  XML
Forum Index » Bugs Report
TunnelKeeper
Hatchling

Hi, just making a first post. I've logged in just now and I can't change my registered email address and I can't change my password. Shouldn't members have the right to change them? I think there's going to be updates on Shadowlord Inc. that will be worth emailing about, so I should just change my email address to a different one, just so I can get notified. The email address I have registered here was deleted by me, which is why I'm posting this. Please add more things at the user preferences page.
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

You can change your password. In the preference page, you have a section to input your old password and your new password (twice for validation).

As for changing your email address, it's a case per case issue. I didn't wanted people to change their email once they're registered in order to have them create a series of sock puppet account by inputing a fake email on the old one.

If you need your email address changed, contact me and I'll do the change.
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]

Forum Index » Bugs Report
Go to: