[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
Messages posted by: daviddarcangelo
Forum Index » Profile for daviddarcangelo » Messages posted by daviddarcangelo
Hey there, I noticed two of your clips which are SpongeBob SquarePants with the burger transformations, but they don't have Squidward in them. So, can you add this characters to these clips?
Hey there, I would like to talk about The Little Mermaid show. In this case, I would like you to have the clip of King Triton age regression. I know that you only have the reversion. So, can this be included?
Hello there, Dragoniade, I would like to talk about another series. This series is called Ben 10 Omniverse, and I would like this show to be added on your website. Aside from alien transformations, there is also a gorilla transformation, as well as body alterations. Can you update this show, please?
Hey there, I would like to talk about the Spider-Man clips, is that in one of the episodes, "Carnage", you did say that the scene where Spider-Man turns into Carnage is on the site. However, there is also a scene where he turns into a goblin, a spider, and a duck. Is that clip on this site? If not, can this page be updated with this scene, among others?
Hi there Dragoniade, in the Tom & Jerry Tales page, I noticed that when you updated this page, you don't have a few clips, with one from the episode "Which Witch" where the witches turn into dogs, and one from "Body Slammers", where an alien turns into Tom and Jerry. Is this possible if you can add these clips, Please? They would be in HD.
Hey Dragoniade, I noticed that some your earlier updates from January to December are missing. In addition, I would also like you to improve your website by having major changes to incorrect categories.
Hey Dragoniade. I would like to talk about the categories. In this case, some like Codename Kids Next Door and Class of the Titans are misplaced. In this case one has Inflation: Muscle and the other Avian: Vulture. Since you didn't reply, can you fix these clips by replacing them with Feline: Panther and Equine: Donkey? Does that answer you?
Hey Dragoniade, I noticed that in one of the Steven Universe clips with Amethyst, she actually turned into a wrestler, not a monster. So can you fix it by replacing Creature (Humanoids): Monster with Primate: Human?
Hey there, I was here to say about the Tom & Jerry clips. One of them is the Tom & Jerry Tales episode Which Witch, in which two witches turn into bulldogs at the end. In addition, there are also others from The Tom and Jerry Show from 2014, like the werewolf transformation and others that are not on there. Is this possible for these clips to be added?
Hey there. I noticed that when you updated Phineas and Ferb, it doesn't have all the transformations that I expected. Is this possible for you to have all episodes that have transformations in them?
In The Tom and Jerry Show from 2014, there are some clips that are missing, like the werewolf transformation and others. Does anyone have these?
Hi, I want to submit transformation clips from Sheena, which have Sheena turning into animals. Does anyone have these clips from the complete series? I know that there is only one clip and more of the others are missing.
In the Ultimate Spider-Man page, there are some clips missing, such as the age transformation clips, like the one from The Itsy Bitsy Spider-Man, where Spider-Man and his team turn into babies, Snow Day where Sandman disguises himself as a boy, the episode Carnage where Spider-Man turns into Carnage and the others from the fourth and final season, the giant lizard transformation. Is this possible for it to be updated again? These clips would be added if it is updated.
Dragoniade, I noticed that one of the shows you updated is Atomic Betty, but it doesn't have transformations such as werewolves from Werewolves on Zeebot among some others. Can you update this show with these new clips?
Has anyone have the werewolf transformations that has three students from the Spider-Man episode Halloween Moon aside from the Hulk and revert transformation and the Venom transformation from the Guardians of the Galaxy episode Drive My Carnage? These are some of the transformations that would be on this site. I'm wondering if they would be on when you update these shows again. Is this possible?

Forum Index » Profile for daviddarcangelo » Messages posted by daviddarcangelo
Go to: