[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
Messages posted by: kylejhall2
Forum Index » Profile for kylejhall2 » Messages posted by kylejhall2
I am so happy Updates are happening here again. When you said you stopped at the end of 2009 more or less and said u wouldn't be back till the beginning of January. I was a little disappointed and happy at the same time. Disappointed since all your points are valid and many didn't respect that also I am happy since instead of having small weekly updates I can expect a Medium-Large Update.

All in All I am just excited the site is being Updating slowly and steadily
I am wondering when you are gonna update the site. You said you would update in January but I don't think there will even be one. Just update please cuz I have been dying to see some new clips and what not around the site.
I am writing this from Wii (Yay Nintendo). In genral I haven't been online on my wii for the past two weeks since it broke and had to send it in to the company. The thing that stinks is when I am trying to reply is I can only reply by using quick replies and not able to click post replies ( at the top) at all.
It sounds like you had some fun while you were up Canada. It would take me about 12 hours to get there from where I live. I been to Maine but never Canada. It also looks like you had a lot of fun hunting even though you said it was raining for some of the days you were there. I am excited since you did some work to the site and there's going to be a search engine to help find clips easier on the site. I also think you had a lot of fun at the Furry Con meeting people, comparing art and commisions, and other fun things which doesn't sound that bad to me. In general it sounds like you had a fun time while you were away on vacay. I'm just wondering if you can post your web link to DeviantArt so I can see some of you work/favorites.
Picture number 3 to me too but I think its up to you.
I just read the 3 page argument and knew that pass what ever his name is wrong. If you read till JYS he even explained more about Canaidian Copyright which is impressing.
I just got a wii and haven't set online on it yet and wanted to know if I can watch videos from this site on them.
What happened to the site it was down for at least 2 weeks?
Thank You Dragoniade
What days do you usually put scenes and TFs on the website?
I don't think people did the contest because for a few reasons:
1. You need to advertise more. Meaning that on your youtube account you could of wrote messages and or Comments for people to read at the bottom to let them now what was happening on the site. You could have also gone to your friends that are still on youtube to advertise the contest too.
2 I think most people didn't do the contest too is because they didn't know the site was open again and that is why the contest was a failure.
3 I didn't do the contest because I didn't know the website was working again maybe like I said before you could have just advertise or told people a little bit more about the contest. 4 If you wanted too you could of had people at least find old clips that you barely ever see anymore and put in a better quality or changed from black to white into color with there comp

These are just some reasons I think why your contest was a dud and there is no reason for you to rant. Since the website has just re-opened( I think)and it's like asomeone starting a new business . You just got to start somewhere and have people tell other people. You don't have to listen to me but that is what I think.

Forum Index » Profile for kylejhall2 » Messages posted by kylejhall2
Go to: