[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
Messages posted by: amolol2
Forum Index » Profile for amolol2 » Messages posted by amolol2
The description for this specific board, titled 'Commissions & Requests', reads as follows:

"Looking for work? Want to commission someone? This is the forum to post your anthropomorphic commissions or requests offers."

Unless I'm mistaken and something has changed, I'm fairly certain I'm doing what the description says I'm permitted to do. I'm looking for work, and if there are any artists around, I'd be happy to work with them and commission them too some time.

One of my artworks for my friend Samson was liked on X/Twitter by the owner of this website here, the one with the blue dragon turning into an elephant - I can also do more than just TF with an extensive body of artwork that goes back to 2012. I suppose if I've posted in the wrong spot I apologize; I was in need of financial means and I was looking for alternate venues besides Bluesky or FurAffinity. If this board was for commissions as in 'video requests', I was not made aware of this as I thought this section was for artists in need of work.
I currently have a spot open.
i'm here-ish
no luck i suppose? ah well
I'm hoping this is okay to put up, but I figured I'd offer my services here. I'm 'CrazyassBeethoven' on FurAffinity and Ari-Dynamic on deviantArt. Been a fan of this site for many years-- always loved the Dulcy chest inflation stuff on this site and anything sneeze related.

I'm not open for the moment but if someone out there may be interested in working together in the future I'm over there as far as commissions go [or maybe art trades pertaining to inflation or transformations and the like].
https://www.shadowlordinc.com/tfclip.view?Clip.Id=3533

This clip sounds so different than the versions I've been able to find online. I recently went on reddit for assistance and some people have suspected it's from a foreign dub or maybe someone recorded/dubbed over it themselves.

It just sounds so... odd. Would anyone know or maybe could help me remember the source and see if it's from a unique variant from this Casper episode?

--

EDIT: https://youtu.be/ehvZaFq3s1Q?t=218 - here's the one on youtube for comparison. Sneezes is more drawn out from the original VA.

Forum Index » Profile for amolol2 » Messages posted by amolol2
Go to: