[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
Messages posted by: belloc
Forum Index » Profile for belloc » Messages posted by belloc
Captain Simian is now available in HD on Tubitv so you can update it eventually
Do you know how many transformations there are in that show? It'll Dragoniade forever to add those clips besides he likes to update whole series if he update omniverse he'll have to update every Ben 10 series
It is
Maybe there's a good reason he didn't reply to you
Aww see i was wondering when it started
I always assumed it was around 2015 but some clips haven't been updated since 2013 that go up to 480
Yeah ben 10 is a series that desperately needs an update though that probably won't happen for a while given how many transformations there are across the different shows
Can you be a bit more specific?
First the molten man transformations from Spectacular Spider-man specifically episode 23 Subtext then in the episode right before it Gangland silvermane putting his armor on. Then in Earth's mightiest heroes pretty much all of the Skrull transformations the cynical side of me sometimes thinks Dragoniade skipped them unpurpose so he wouldn't have to add all of them. Finally in season 2 episode 23 all the sleeper robots combine into one transformers style
That's a whole ass episode
Oh i understand
Yeah that means it'll be the next update the same thing happened with earthworm jim last month this stuff takes time just because a name is red doesn't automatically mean it's fully updated. Also, why are you so focused on kim possible specifically?
It'll be updated this month
You must be new it's because they're old a lot of clips are like that Inuyasha clips are unplayable so is the thing Conan the adventurer was for years before they were updated. The only way to watch them is to wait for them to get updated
Is there a way to ad a portrait to your profile without changing your avatar? Because every time I try to upload a portrait it highlights the avatar option. Also, can you use webp files

Forum Index » Profile for belloc » Messages posted by belloc
Go to: