[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
Messages posted by: RedFFWolf
Forum Index » Profile for RedFFWolf » Messages posted by RedFFWolf
Wow Sounds like you never stop! Nice pictures by the way (Except for some of the slaughtered moose - I wouldn't be a hunting fan lol). Enjoy the Fur Fright!
Enjoy your vacation Dragoniade!! I know you won't see this till you come back but it's just an appreciative have fun on your holidays message. See you when your back!
We swear your website will be in one piece when you get back We'll all be good!!!
Dragoniade wrote:Lets give it time. It only has been less than a week. I don't expect people to come rush in. Most board I know are mostly quiet. There are some exception, but they're mostly troll board. Quality over quantity I say.

Can't say fairer than that. But you never know, there could be a sudden rush of new members soon, I've seen a site that went from 1-50000 from 2006 to 2007, to over 288000 members to this date, in another year period! (Of course I know that that's a ridiculous number of members in one place based on a console game but still, the point being that it could happen in a similar manner. But if this site is referred to in other sites, people may find interest in it and come!)
Out of interest, how would it feel if the site were to one day have over 100,000 members for example??????
Here Here!!
The site is just brilliant. And it's not even fully finished yet!

Forum Index » Profile for RedFFWolf » Messages posted by RedFFWolf
Go to: