[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
October update  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

Back from hunting vacation and another 'quick' update. The hunt didn't go too well. Bad weather with heavy rains and strong winds for most of the time. And trolling hunters who went to our second spot before we got there.

It, however, gave me some time to add more content to this update. This time, it's an 4.23GB 442 files, 21 shows.

My favorites of this lot:

Man to dinosaur like Digimon; Batman into a Griffin; A slow and progressive dinosaur regression

Point of interest for the next update.

It's less than one month away from my birthday (November 12th) and I love TF Me, myself and I

The update is probably gonna be smaller in order to get it quicker. I'll more likely add some TF from the new TMNT show and any quick request.

Speaking of the new TMNT show...

When I saw the previews, I had the feeling it would be bad. Sadly, I wasn't wrong. While some of the story and 'acting' element look promising, I can't stop thinking how BAD the animation is. Sometime, it look like some 3D stop motion video. It may work with specific movie / show like Wallace and Grommit, but NOT the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

While the humans seem to have gotten some effort, the mutants are horrible. The turtles are blocky in shape and movement, Splinter look like a man wearing a rat mask, thanks to it's stature... Heck, the 1987 and 2003 Splinters were really rat looking, with the size and hunch. The spider mutant looked more like... a 4 fingered hand!

Will they fix it in the future? I hope so, because this series is more likely gonna fall into the trash bin like Fast Forward did.

[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
kyuubi9TNaruto
Hatchling

you should find a lot more muscle growth /transformation clips. ones that are more muscle than growth. longer too to where you more muscle growth. could you do that?
Apuleius
Hatchling

Dragoniade, congratulations on another superb and wide-ranging update--sorry to hear the hunting didn't work out!
I especially liked the Brave and the Bold clips, and you're right, Dino Squad was really stupid. The fact that you've been able to keep such a large site going for long, and in such good shape, is pretty much unprecedented in the TF community, so hats off to you.
You mentioned possibly taking quick requests for the next update. Could I request Mischief City? It's one of those Canadian shows that never made it the U.S. and are impossible to see here. However, if the TF scenes aren't very good, forget about it. Thanks again, and keep up the great work.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 23/10/2012 13:17:19

Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

Thank you. Glad to get some feedback from time to time. And I sure could use more.

I can add Mischief City. I was only able to get two clips from when the show aired back then, mostly transformation.
It was a low budget show, so the TF aren't that great, but I can sure add them to the next update (which is going to be another big one to work on).
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
GeltyDrake
Hatchling

No November Update?

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to: