[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
August Update  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

Nearly 3 months top since the last update and a lot more files.

410 files, 4,62 gigabytes ... No wonder I felt like it was taking an eternity!

A special mention to the french show Wakfu. It feature a GREAT dragon transformation.

• Being Human (America) The remake of the UK series. Filmed next door in Montréal.

• Dragon Crusaders Another cheap ass production from the Asylum (when will they stop?!)

• Legend of Tarzan Want to know the difference between anthropomorphism and zoomorphism? Those leopard-men are TRUE anthro, not the furry one!

• Life and Times of Juniper Lee, The

• Oum le Dauphin Blanc A classic from my childhood.

• Phineas and Ferb Were-cow, that's something original

• Spider-Man (1994)You wondered what would be the consequence of Disney bying Marvel? Here it is: censored Spider-Man!

• Team Galaxy The last 'worthwhile' series from Marathon. I miss their TF prone series...

• Wakfu A little gem of animation and storyline. The proof again when you want a good animated series, leave the USA and good look elsewhere. AWESOME dragon transformation. Enjoy the frame by frame of it too.

• Xiaolin Showdown

Other than that, nothing really new.

• Still pondering doing another contest.

• Still hoping to get more support or help.

• New seasons of series are about to start. Grimm and Face Off did, other should follow. So that should add more to the queue of work.

• Fur Fright is getting closer. If anyone is looking for a room, I got space for one or two in the main hotel. Potty Trained candidate only (What the Fur reference).

• Wishing people who offer 'support' and wanting to do something supportative would actually mean it and not dissapears after offering it.

Though, there was one thing I've been debating.

The site rely mostly on offline download for the video. Download the video, save it and watch it anytime, anywhere.

There are a very low quality preview to help people decide if they want to download it or not.

• Is that system fine with everyone?

• Should I increase the quality of the preview, creating bigger file that are longer to download?

• Should I get rid of the preview or the download?

Without a stream server, I cannot provide true browsable video like You Tube provide. I can only have a clip that will be fully downloaded and played. That's why I keep the preview file small at the expense of quality.

Would it be worth it to get a stream server running? Considering the time and effort it would require, I probing the terrain before undertaking such project (by myself, again).

[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
fifimcf33f
Hatchling

There's another transformation for Phineas and Ferb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz3hL9QyJsw
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

What is the name of the episode?
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
GeltyDrake
Hatchling

Dragoniade wrote:What is the name of the episode?

Excaliferb I think ^^

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to: