[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
Space.......  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
kcrock
Hatchling

So... This to me seems like 4 people being given the titantic to mess about on.

Or for those of you not getting the reference a very large space with few people in it.

That basically means we can shout rude words at the top of our lungs.
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

It doesn't mean I won't close or delete thread if I see some people start causing trouble.

At the extreme, I'll ban people, just like I banned a few people from the Process. And it better not start.
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
kcrock
Hatchling

Well I remember to be only cheeky to you.

And be polite to everyone else.

XP

I'll be a good boy, I am just trying to create activity.

So far its just me and you, alone.....
Arith
Hatchling

Me as well.....and the echos.
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

Lets give it time. It only has been less than a week. I don't expect people to come rush in. Most board I know are mostly quiet. There are some exception, but they're mostly troll board. Quality over quantity I say.
RedFFWolf
Hatchling

Dragoniade wrote:Lets give it time. It only has been less than a week. I don't expect people to come rush in. Most board I know are mostly quiet. There are some exception, but they're mostly troll board. Quality over quantity I say.

Can't say fairer than that. But you never know, there could be a sudden rush of new members soon, I've seen a site that went from 1-50000 from 2006 to 2007, to over 288000 members to this date, in another year period! (Of course I know that that's a ridiculous number of members in one place based on a console game but still, the point being that it could happen in a similar manner. But if this site is referred to in other sites, people may find interest in it and come!)
Out of interest, how would it feel if the site were to one day have over 100,000 members for example??????

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/09/2008 09:32:20

FreemanxXx
Hatchling

Well the word just need to get around, then more and more people should come around in time.
[MSN]
nlaumeyer
Hatchling

Well having a major jump in population so quick is not really good. it all goes back to what Dragonaide says, quality over quantity. If we can get some really good discussions with few people, thats very rewarding and pleasant.
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

indeed. Especially if most of them are proxy account
darkra
Hatchling
[Avatar]

If you really wanted more people just post the news about the site reopening on process or metamorphose.org that should get alot of people coming here but like before it wil probably bring about alot of proxy accounts

story of my life
[WWW]
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

Sadly, both sites you just named have been know to behave like parasite toward us, especially process.

Advertising there, after being treated of thief, con artist, drug abuser, gay, fraud; after being use as a scape goat for them to vent; after being bullshitted by them with fake excuse... the last thing I want is to give them what they want. They want to think I'm in their little clique of woman abusing material, which I ain't. And their latest: I'm a sadomasochist because I get commission when the transformation subject is myself... Like I want the support of a site that promote transformation as a sexual fetish inflicted on other and who consider any other interpretation, rightful ones I must defend, to be looked away from.

3 years ago, I mentioned that the TF 'community' was more composed of 'scummunity'. 3 years later, I can see things haven't changed.

But if other want to promote the site, they are free to do it. I plan to have a workaround for the proxy user when I get back from hunting and fur fright. Seriously, why would someone use a proxy account here, if it isn't to cause trouble? Download will be slower anyway and free member can't download.
darkra
Hatchling
[Avatar]

and know the parasites have been told that the site has been reopened during dragonaides vacation all i can say is he is going to have a nice time when he comes back

story of my life
[WWW]
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

darkra wrote:and know the parasites have been told that the site has been reopened during dragonaides vacation all i can say is he is going to have a nice time when he comes back

Indeed... Today, the hunt is officially over (as in the kill has been made and the moose hung), so I had some time to borrow on PC at my parent's workplace to have a quick look at my mail, what happened, and clear some bills... I had a quick look at that 'parasite' as mentioned...

I'll have a darn long post when I'm officially back (the plane leave on Monday). So many assumption that are so totally wrong and more people within nothing better to add but fuel to the fire... But that it's for next Monday. Typing and browsing on a Remote Desktop through a SSH tunnel isn't the best way to type an reply.

newmic1
Hatchling

if i may ask, how can i send in the 5 peices of artwork in order to post up art?
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

The first step is, when registering, you must check the 'request an artist account' option.

Done that way, a message is sent to the messages center with a link to where to upload the arts, which is in the art preferences section.

However, it seem you didn't check the option while registering. If you want your account to be switched, send me a memo on the main site and I'll do the change.

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to: