[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
FurFright and Midwest FurFest  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

Fur Fright is approaching and this time, I want to be ready. I don't want to end up at the overflow hotel. From experience, both time I ended up at an overflow hotel, the con were always less enjoyable. Not being able to take a rest between panel or activity can really ruin it.

From what I take it, they have more room this year, but still, better be safe than sorry.

So, I'm either looking for a room with space for a dragon, or people to share a room. Preferably, I would prefer a room with 4 peoples or less in total.
I can also share ride if anyone is in the vicinity of the Longueuil to Sherbrooke through the 10 and to Cromwell through the 91. This year, I'm sticking to ONE highway and avoiding Lacolle.

This year, I'm also pondering giving Midwest FurFest (MFF) a try. There's some people going there I'm sure would like to meet, Kuma among others. I've checked and the airplane ticket I can get to that period is quite cheap.

Still, I still need to secure a room. A friend going there said that maybe I could share with him if he gets a bad surprises (he's staying with a local friend), but I can't really go on a maybe. If I don't get an hotel room, it would be the same as with an overflow, minus I would be without transportation. Or taking a room for 1 person at full price.

So, the same questions goes as for Fur Fright. Anyone going to MFF that need a room or has room for someone?
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to: