[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
Nintendo Wii  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
kylejhall2
Hatchling

I just got a wii and haven't set online on it yet and wanted to know if I can watch videos from this site on them.
StormtrooperGE
Hatchling
[Avatar]

i know you can on the Playstation 3 but from what i know i dont think so on the wii, dont hold me on that though

Beware of the Rolfcopter Attack!
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

I don't have a wii so I can't really help you there.

But from what I read with a quick google, you need to convert the file to a format compatible with the wii and load it through the SD port. Not really worthwhile.

Personally, I got myself this: http://www.wdc.com/fr/products/products.asp?driveid=572

Pretty neat and has been able to play my clips, along with some downloaded episode, even those at 1280p.
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
kylejhall2
Hatchling

I am writing this from Wii (Yay Nintendo). In genral I haven't been online on my wii for the past two weeks since it broke and had to send it in to the company. The thing that stinks is when I am trying to reply is I can only reply by using quick replies and not able to click post replies ( at the top) at all.

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to: