[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
Site: A milestone has been reached  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

This latest update mark a big progress in the upload.
With this update, I have officially started uploading my contents and new contents. In this case, the new content was Soul Eater and Batman the Brave and the Bold.

What is different? Up until now, all the clips I had uploaded were the one Stonegate contributed. Since the site started, both of us were putting our clips together, one have having access to clips the other didn't and vice versa. As of now, all the *shows* that Stonegate was the only contributor has been upload.
All the future update will be of either new shows not yet displayed on the site, or my own clips from show we both contributed to or where I had the exclusivity.

How much has been uploaded so far? About 26 GB and 4673 videos, excluding the preview files. And there's still about 65 GB to go through. That's a lot, but as they saying gows, slow and steady win the race.

So, bare with me as I keep updating and put new content online. Support is appreciated too.

How can you support? There's many way. First, you can donate by following the link in the footer. Second, you can donate arts. I'm a sucker for self transformation, as my previous transformation commissions and contest demonstrated. So any TF of me http://www.shadowlordinc.com/character.view?Character.Id=409 would also be welcomed.

What are the plan for the future? Other than uploading new contents, I'm working in my hiatus period on the search engine for the site. On a more longer term, I plan to redo the layout, ditching the black and grey 'Stonegate' style for a more light theme. I may also start a livejournal page for the site, to announce downtime and such.

Also, Kyreeth has fixed a big problem that was causing a lot fo slowdown on both this site and others Furvect site. Thanks a lot Kyreeth. All is much faster. Keep up the good work.

Discussion and feedback can be posted here

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/08/2009 21:24:20

[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
ShadyIMG
Hatchling

Congrats on reaching this milestone. =)

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to: