[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
I'd like to thank...  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
comet65cali
Hatchling

Dragonaide for deciding to bring back this site. I loved it and was disappointed to see it just fade away. So now I can't wait to take advantage of my donator's status!!!

Thanks again
RedFFWolf
Hatchling

Here Here!!
The site is just brilliant. And it's not even fully finished yet!
tfaddict2993
Hatchling

I think the new site is great. Three cheers to Dragoniade for a job well done! ^_^
kcrock
Hatchling

The site needs 2 things, 2 major things.

the first is Cowbell, everything in the world needs more cowbell.

the second is http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6EvO_466ChA&feature=related this as the theme tune.

other than that I cant really add anything, no doubt Dragonaide has had lots of butt kissing and thank you's lately.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/09/2008 12:51:42

Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

kcrock wrote:The site needs 2 things, 2 major things.

the first is Cowbell, everything in the world needs more cowbell.

the second is [youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6EvO_466ChA&feature=related[/youtube] this as the theme tune.

other than that I cant really add anything, no doubt Dragonaide has had lots of butt kissing and thank you's lately.

Bring me some cow before supper, and you'll have a few cowbell (minus the cow) soon after.

As for you second comment, no butt kiss but a few congratulation for the achievement. I leave butt kissing to talentless people who need them, such as Arawhathername (which I assume this sarcastic comment was based upon).
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
kcrock
Hatchling

crap now I have to find a cow.

*grabs spear*

well brb.

Perhaps while I am away hunting for this cow I can figure out how to use that youtube link thing correctly, as that just failed before.

Damn forum body codes.

Lol, this is now the hottest topic!

Saying that it really is one of the only topics that can be hot.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/09/2008 15:58:37

Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

kcrock wrote:crap now I have to find a cow.

*grabs spear*

well brb.

Perhaps while I am away hunting for this cow I can figure out how to use that youtube link thing correctly, as that just failed before.

Damn forum body codes.

Lol, this is now the hottest topic!

Saying that it really is one of the only topics that can be hot.

You used the wrong url. Use the 'Watch' url, ie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8

But I would like to remind that I would like not to see the video on the site re-posted on You Tube.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/09/2008 16:30:30

[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
Arith
Hatchling

The Sites really shaping up to be great. I never got to see the site before it went into purgatory but even then it was a great resource for finding TFs in media.
nlaumeyer
Hatchling

Very nice site so far Dragonaide. I may not like programming (I am a network admin major at school), but I understand what you went through to make this new site look as amazing as it is. You have amazing talent and it really shows.
StormtrooperGE
Hatchling
[Avatar]

I'm loving the sites return myself, i originally found this site about 2 months before it stopped updating

loving the new site so far, i'm just taking computer classes and i must say there is some skill put in to it glad to see it back!

-cheers from bench-

on a side note i lol'd at the description of Dinosquad on the site, its true the TFs where decent but god that show bombed x.x

Beware of the Rolfcopter Attack!
MajorPager
Hatchling
[Avatar]

Agreed! Kudos to Dragonaide
redkage
Hatchling

would like to take the time to say thanks bunches for the revival of the site, and hope it won't be ruined with spammers and ungrateful freeloaders again.

Support Dragonaide!

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to: