[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
Ludmilla Dragon TF...  XML
Forum Index » Commissions and Requests
ShadyIMG
Hatchling

Uhh...yeah. I guess I could request here. ^^; In Bartok the Magnificent, there's a part where the villainess, Ludmilla, drinks a potion to bring out her inner beauty, but it turns her into a dragon while she's singing and dancing, while not noticing till the end. I first noticed this years ago here on this site, only the sequence pics cause it wasn't available for download, and thought "Woah. Very nice." It got posted on Youtube, but one day I want to get it from here. Here's the Youtube link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i6ROv1JKfg

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/02/2017 14:51:17

Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

It's in the B section, which is mostly done.

It hasn't been uploaded during the B updates because I'm holding the clips I made for my run of update.
In that case, I redid it at full screen resolution of 640x480, which beat the one from You tube.
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
ShadyIMG
Hatchling

Sounds cool. I hope to be able to download it one day from here. ^^
morwalugi
Hatchling

ShadyIMG wrote:Uhh...yeah. I guess I could request here. ^^; In Bartok the Magnificent, there's a part where the villainess, Ludmilla, drinks a potion to bring out her inner beauty, but it turns her into a dragon while she's singing and dancing, while not noticing till the end. I first noticed this years ago here on this site, only the sequence pics cause it wasn't available for download, and thought "Woah. Very nice." It got posted on Youtube, but one day I want to get it from here. Here's the Youtube link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i6ROv1JKfg

The potion brought out 10 times on the outside what was in the inside.'10' is
generally not a mystical number in fairytale dragon lore.'3' and '7' are.Though
I suppose 3+7= 10 might have been deliberate on the scriptwriters
part.

Far more interesting than Ludmilla's transformation is her interactions with the
prisoners in the dungeon whilst rearranging. Also note that her costume as the Regent has
its parallels on her dragon body. Even before she took the potion the 'dragon' inside her
had a way of expressing itself in her choice of jewelry and style of dress.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 04/02/2017 14:51:44

[WWW]
Mugenlazlo
Hatchling

Am I the only one who thinks Ludmilla's dragon form looks more male than female due to the chin hairs?

Forum Index » Commissions and Requests
Go to: