[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
Turbo Teen  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
ZeldaQueen
Hatchling

Hey! I was looking around the site and I noticed that there was no section for the animated series Turbo Teen. Not too surprising, as the show was apparently short lived, but it was based on tf, so I thought I'd throw it out there.

Basically, the series is about a kid who turns into a car when he becomes warm and back to human form when he gets cool. This of course causes problems in his daily life, especially when he turns into a car in the house or something.

Anyway, someone on YouTube put up a bunch of clips of him turning to and from car form: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9jdbdXTgxQ&feature=PlayList&p=B3A6D00E46B1E599&index=3
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

The dreadful Turbo Teen. A show to laugh or cry, depending on how you look at it

It is well known, I just got to get my hand on a non-you tube copy for the quality.

The TF are half descent, but Turbo Teen is one of those 80' show you can only laugh at

But thanks for the reminder
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
ZeldaQueen
Hatchling

No problem. I thought the series (the little of it I've seen) was pretty ridiculous as well. Apparently a slice of pizza to the face gets a body hot enough to turn into a car entirely, but a huge blast of ice to the front only makes him half car half human.

Not to mention the various sexual jokes brought up by the series.

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to: