[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
posting art  XML
Forum Index » Help!
Torrista
Hatchling

I sure this is probably going to be duh question but do I have to donate to be able to post art or am I just not seeing were I can post.
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

No. The gallery is open to all. Initially, when you opened an account, you had to check the "ask for an artist account" option to start the artist account request process.

I haven't added that feature for someone who already has subscribed, but if you want to go ahead, let me know and I'll start it for you.
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
kayrom
Hatchling

I can not upload any of my drawings in "art samples" ... please tell me why... Are technical problems ... of dimension, size ...??
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

kayrom wrote:I can not upload any of my drawings in "art samples" ... please tell me why... Are technical problems ... of dimension, size ...??

Try again. It should be working now.
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
AnimeJinMaster
Hatchling

the request was rejected because its size (1421497 exceeds the configured maximum (8388608

What does that mean? Please.
cleverfoxman
Hatchling

I checked the little box, but an advertisement covered up what I had to do to start posting. All I know is that I have to have 5 pitures to show some one, but where do I send them?

Forum Index » Help!
Go to: