[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
Ultimate Spider-Man missing clips  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
daviddarcangelo
Drake

In the Ultimate Spider-Man page, there are some clips missing, such as the age transformation clips, like the one from The Itsy Bitsy Spider-Man, where Spider-Man and his team turn into babies, Snow Day where Sandman disguises himself as a boy, the episode Carnage where Spider-Man turns into Carnage and the others from the fourth and final season, the giant lizard transformation. Is this possible for it to be updated again? These clips would be added if it is updated.
belloc
Hatchling
[Avatar]

Peter turning into carnage is already on the site please give the episode numbers and what seasons there from. While I'm here there are scenes missing for 2017 spider man too I really wish I pointed them out last year but I didn't know about them back then. The first one I believe is from vengeance of venom part one season 3 episode 3 where iron man partially turns into a symbiote. The second one is from maximum venom season 3 episode 12 where scorn changes back from her disguise as peter parker

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to: