[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
Atomic Betty clips  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
daviddarcangelo
Drake

Dragoniade, I noticed that one of the shows you updated is Atomic Betty, but it doesn't have transformations such as werewolves from Werewolves on Zeebot among some others. Can you update this show with these new clips?
belloc
Hatchling
[Avatar]

Dude this is like the third time you've asked constantly asking him for the clips is not gonna encourage dragonnade to add them if he didn't reply the first time he's not gonna reply the second besides the forums are probably not the best way to contact dragoniade talk to him on discord or Twitter he's more active there your more likely to get a response
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

There are people such as this one that end up in my ignore list for that.
I think I got over 100 email since 2014 about 'please add X transformations from Y show' with no details at all to help me.

That kind of email automatically get in the spam folder.
If you want to help me, you have to tell me:

Which show they are from.
Which episodes, by name or official number
What they are about
And possibly, where to get them from (Tubi, You Tube, Streaming service, Torrent, DVD purchase location, personal copy to mail me, etc)
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
belloc
Hatchling
[Avatar]

That's why I avoid giving requests like this you have enough on your plate already you don't need anymore. Though I'll be generous and help this guy out a bit the name of the episode he's talking about is in fact werewolves on zeebot season 2 episode 4 of atomic betty

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to: