[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
The clips?  XML
Forum Index » Help!
FreemanxXx
Hatchling

No, this is not another person asking "How can i watch the clips?", I'm merely asking where you get your clips from, did you record them yourself, or did you buy the episodes?
[MSN]
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

I got to reply to that question too sometime.

As for where I got my clip, I can only speak for myself.

Most of my clips are captured from TF series airing here in Canada.
I got a video capture card, a PVR (Personal Video Recorder) and I'm subscribed to digital TV, so I got access to a few channel which can airs content with TF.
I also get some content from DVD I buy, or barely get donated. I'm trying to get those from the bargain bin or the when a series is released on a good package deal (Kong for instance, got released in a single box for 40$).

I barely get content online, except for material that cannot be accessible here or in good quality such as anime or foreign material.
If most of the stuff were from downloaded stuff, I couldn't call it my collection if I just copied the clips of others. You Tube is full of those people, which is why I hate You Tube.

I've attached my current episode list, which is a guide of what I've captured and have in stock so far.
 Filename MyEpisodes.7z [Disk] Download
 Description My episode list
 Filesize 241 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  1528 time(s)

[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
FreemanxXx
Hatchling

Thx for answering^^

Wow you have one heck of a collection, probably only a 4th of that airs in my country:/
[MSN]

Forum Index » Help!
Go to: