[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
Comic request  XML
Forum Index » Commissions and Requests
uiztu
Hatchling

Sorry for my bad English!

So, the main character concept:
http://pumpmuscle.deviantart.com/art/idea-274510508
However, I can't draw, So I have some changes...
He has a thin golden belt.
His face looks like Captain America:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4EXuJpLhyVY/Tiz2leqJ2LI/AAAAAAAARzA/AihPOZmdx5k/s1600/captain-america-the-first-avenger-wallpaper-11.jpg
You know... His face is very masculine. Extreme wide jaw and huge chin etc...
His name is Plastic Man. Why? Because he has like Bane and Deadpool. (I hope you know them)
Deadpool because he has a personality like Deadpool.He is always joking, etc. And Bane, because he can change his bodytype. (He is not a human. He is came from a n experiment. So if he needs some more power, he just suck the air, and he is get bigger. He does not harm the punches because he is a plastic.)
Can you understand what I would like to say?

Now the comic story:
The whole comic is too long. 30 pages unfourtanetly... However I found another artist (He is almost as good as you who can create the first 9 pages. I don't know, how many pages can you draw, so I'm writing here 3 pages... And if you can draw more please tell me, and I send you another 3 pages, Ok? Now, I copy the first 6 pages of the comic:

It is playing in the Middle Ages. So There are 4 man. (The King, the wizard, the Emperor and the Plastic Man.)
antecedent:
There was a huge kingdom. This kingdom has a king. The king has two child. When the king dead, kingdom torn asunder. The young king have the smaller half and the emperor have the bigger one.
So the first three pages concept:
http://sta.sh/0r38lsdiyx8
What I would like to see?
First Page:
Tag 1:
There is a Map where we can see country's dismemberment:
http://sta.sh/0rmnqxq4v78
It is written on the smaller part: Kingdom, the bigger one: Empire.
Tag 2:

(antecedent: Past 10 years... Now the kingdom is reach and powerful. However, the Empire is very poor because the emperor spends all money to rich things, food. So...
So, the emperor:
The emperor is not looks like a king. He is 5'5", he is very fat, uppity. He is looks like VIII. Henrik, but fatter. )
So, the emperor is sitting on his golden throne. He seems like uppity.

Tag 3:
(antecedent: The king is living in poor. He wants, that his people live in rich and good. The king is perfect. He is 6'7" tall, He has big muscles like a bodybuilder. His face is very masculine. His face is looks like this:
http://attheloft.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54ecca8b98833016766791664970b-pi
) He's wearing an armor that is showing his muscles... (Maybe, but if you want to do.. So if you don't want to do, than don't do... Because he's a perfect man, maybe he has a big bulge, which shows the people that he is perfect everywhere... Do you understand?))
So, here the king is standing here. There is a sword on his right hand.
Tag 4:
The king can't see what the emperor do with his people. (They are dying in famine) So the king goes the emperor to say him that the emperor is inappropriate to control his country.
So, what we say? The emperor is sitting on his throne. The king is on his left and he's speaking. The emperor is laughing.

Page 2:
Tag 1:
The king is on the left side of the picture and the emperor on the right. The king is much more taller, stronger, etc than the emperor. The emperor is angry... The Emperor sais that he will attack the kings's country.
Tag 2:
The king is sitting. On his left there is the wizard. The king sais, that the kingdom has no enough power and strenght to defeat the emperor... ( The king is holding his head....
Page 3:
Tag 1:
Here is the wizard. He sais, he has a magic book from the very old ages. There is a magic which can help to him to defeat the emperor.
Tag 2:
The king is suddenly up. He has a shocked face. He's asking? How can it be possible? The emperor has 4 times more soldiers than me...
Tag 3:
Now, we see the magic book is open. ANd we see to magic. On the left side of the book has a picture from the Plastic Man. And on the right side is the text.
Tag 4: The wizars is reading the magic. (He is holding the book. And he is on the left side. The king is on the right side. And the middle of the picture is the plastic man. (However he is squatting. And he is now small. He is 5'6' tall, he has an athletic body type.) The king is asking: Ha-ha... How can he defeat the enemies? I also defeat him with my two arms... The wizard sais: He is not a human. Try to punch to him.
Next 3 pages:
http://sta.sh/0vchmrdqg7u
4th page:
Tag 1:
The Plastic Man is on the left and the king is on the right. The wizard is on the background. The king is punching him with his right arm. The right arm
digs themselves into the Plastic Man's chest. Plastic man is laughing. The king is not understand...

So, the next 3 pages:
(Ohh and can you make text bubbles right?)
How I said:
4th page:
Tag 1:
The Plastic Man is on the left and the king is on the right. The wizard is on the background. The king is punching him with his right arm. The right arm
digs themselves into the Plastic Man's chest. Plastic man is laughing. The king is not understand...
Tag 2:
The wizard said: I said my lord. He has not an effect on human forces, mylord!
Tag 3:
The king is on the right and the Plastic Man is on the left. We just see Plastic Man's chest and the king's arm in his chest... The king said: Ok, wizard but I can not understand how he can won our war? We can not hurt you? But he is so small and weak. He also can't hurt the enemies.
page 5:
Tag 1:
Also this sets... The wizard on the background. The Plastic man is on the left, king is on the right. King's arm is in Plastic Man chest. However, the wizard sais: Show him, Plastic Man how other skills have you! Plastic Man is pursing who wants to suck in the air.
Tag 2:
Be seen the air how the man suck in... Now Plastic Man is taller, more muscular. But he is not taller or muscular than the king yet...
Tag 3:
The king asks: How many air he suck in?

Tag 4:
The wizard sais: He can suck more what you can imagine! And he can change his bodytype others... I will show you.
Page 6:
Tag 1:
We see the wizard, the king and PLastic Man. The wizard sais: Plastic Man, Show him how can you be big! Now Plastic Man is bigger, more msucular, taller than the king... King has a shocked face. However, his growing is not stop.
Tag 2:
Now, we see a big table with many like foods. The king is sitting on the left of the table. The Platic Man is sitting on the right. The wizard is on the middle of the table... The wizard sais: He can not grow his muscles and tall. He is also very elastic! He can eat everything!
Tag 3: The table is empty. The Plastic Man is ate everything!. The king sais: Oh my GOd! Now, I see! He will win the battle for us! Plastic man's belly is huge. His belly is touching the tables. We can see his muscularity, but his belly is full... His right hand is on his belly. And his left hand: He is licking the fingers of his left arm. He sais: Oh, it was perfect, majesty! I am so full! So,... can I get more?! (You know, he is like Deadpool. Always strange, and joking.)

Page 7:
tag 1:
Wizard sais: Yes, majesty! However, I think he can shows you another skills.
tag 2:
The king is eating and sais: Ha, what else he can do?
Tag 3:
John is standing up. He sais: Look my belly!

Page 8:
tag 1:
Now, John is more taller and he has bigger muscles. His belly loose... His belly smaller.
tag 2:
More bigger, taller muscular. Now, his belly is fully lost. He sais: Da-Da... (He is now flexing) Wizard sais: John's matter can convert from any matter to his plastic matter. He can build this things to his body... King is laughing and clapping. and he sais: What can you not make it! However, you should be smaller because you can"t fits in his bedroom.

(Now he is get smaller like he were at the first time. ANd go to bed...)

Page 9:
The Day of the war!
tag 1:
The king has a secret plan. Now we are on the battleground. Background is the king and the emperor's soldiers. The king is trying to convience the emperor to
renounce his power. The war is unnecessary. Emperor sais angry: No, we are much more than you and your soldiers. You can't win.
Tag 2: The emperor likes the gmabling, so The king sais that he has a deal. The emperor fight with him... (The emperor know well, that he is can't win... the king is know what the emperor's thinking. So he called John next tho him, that the emperor see him well.) The king sais: I know that you don't dare fight with me, so you can choose a soldier from my team to fight with him... (Because the emperor sais well John, and John is now small, athletic, but very weak, the emperor choose him.
Tag 3:
The emperor is on the right and John is on the left... They are fighting...

Now I send you the next three pages... (I mean the 10-12. pages)
concept:
http://sta.sh/01p0aavzp6ru

Page 10.
Tag 1:
The emperor knocked out John. (Of course JOhn is just simulate that his loose...) So the emperor just puched. John is on the floor. He's just kidding... He is staying on the floor. (He is smiling a little) The emperor sais: King, you loose. King is taking his head. (Of course this is just the part of the plan. The plan is, that the king is close them the prison of his palace.
Tag 2:
Now we see John and the king in the jail cell. The king is taking the irons. John is sitting. There is a little window on the wall. The sun is shining through this little window. The emperor is on the other side. He sais: Now you are not a king, just a prisoner. Now, your kingdom is mine and I can occupy other countries. Ha-ha...
Tag 3:
Now it is evening (8 pm). There is a bubble text: 8:00 pm. It is a little darker. We also see John and the king in the jail, however there is a prison guard who safe the prisoners.

Page 11.
Tag 1:
Now, really evening. (11:00 pm.) There is a bubble text: 11:00 pm. Now, the prison guard is sitting on a chair. He is sleeping. Now, it is the time to finish their idea. (The plan is, that the king and John at the evening takes the control in the Emperor's Palace.) So, the king sais: John it is the time. Go through the grids and bring the key!
Tag 2:
We see, how John goes through the grids. (at the grids, John's body will be thinner. You know, he slips through the grids And we see the prison guard who always is sleeping. John is shrinks about 3'0" tall to get the key... He takes away the key.
Tag 3:
He growths up to normal sizes. Then he opens the door.

Page 12.
Tag 1:
Ohh... There is a Palace map at the prison guard. (On his waist) We just see him, and the king's arm becaues his wants to get it... However the prison guard awake up and he sais: Wha-a-a-?
Tag 2:
We see John how he puch him. John sais: Boom. You loose!
Tag 3:
John and the king is on the left. The prison guard is on the right. He is on the floor because John punched him. John is bigger and muscular, but he is also smaller than the king. The map is at the king. We just see JOhn's and the King's back because he goes out from this room.

Next 3 pages concept:
http://sta.sh/029tt6rc30xw

Page 13.
Tag 1:
There is a caracole. At the bigger place of the tage: John is going up the next level, to the throne Room.
Tag 2:
Same thing, just now with the king.

Page 14.
Tag 1:
The viewing angle is changed. We now see a long corridor. There is two bodyguard before the throne room. We see their back a little. And we see the king and John opposite. John's thumb on his left hand is on his mouth. He inflates himself. Now he is as tall as the king. But his muscles bigger.
Tag 2:
Because the corridor is very thin, and John and the king is wide john is also joking and kidding. How? The king is punching the one of the guard. And John is pressing the other one to the wall. He is sucking the air, and his muscles bigger. And you know... The guard can't get air.
Tag 3:
We see in front of John and the king. The king is opening the door. John is at background. He is petting the guard head and he sais: Good Boy! (You know, like a dog.)
John is as big as the corridor.

Page 15.
Tag 1:
We are in the throne room. However there is nothing there. The king is not understand... Just there is a table with a lot of food. John is at the background. He is eating much. Fruits etc. The king looks like who doesn't know what is happening. He sais: Where is everyone?
Tag 2:
Open the other doors. The emperor is entering the room with a lot of soldier. Next him the king's wizard. Now we see a lot of soldiers... and we see the king and the emperor and the wizard. The king: Wizard, You have betrayed me. The wizard sais: Betrayed? You are the younger child. The emperor is the legitimate. And by the way the emperor said, if I entrap you, I will be the king of your kingdom... Emperor: Yes... But now I can win the war. I can occupy the other countris. Ha-ha.
John is on the background. He is a giant with monster muscles. Of course, because there are a lot of soldiers. He is 12'4" tall. And also now he is funny, becuase he is in a fighting position however there is a grapes which is sticking out of his mouth.
This is the end of the first chapter. THe second chapter is also 15 pages. So, if you want, I can send you too that... So maybe can you create some pages from this comic? There is another artist, who can create 9 pages. But I don't know the end of the story or the start one... So if you can help me, how many pages and the start or the end?
Many thanks,

Forum Index » Commissions and Requests
Go to: