[Logo] Shadowlord & Dragoniade Inc
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
How can I contribute?  XML
Forum Index » Features Request
SilverZeo
Hatchling

I have been fan of this site for some time, I was wondering how I can contribute to material here. I know a great collection of comics to add the site.
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

If you have clips that we don't have, or are labeled as LOST, and are of descent quality (aka superior to what You Tube offer), contact us and we will arrange a trade.

If you can draw, you can join the online gallery and submit your work.

If you got book excerpt with transformation content, or comic page scan with TF content, you can submit those too.

Or you can donate.

All kinds of support are welcome
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
SilverZeo
Hatchling

Where can I submit the content?
URIA8675
Hatchling

Yes I would like to help you guys with your library of TF content.
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

For clips submission, the best is to contact me, either by Instant Messengers (AIM, Yahoo, MSN) or by email (the contact us form at the bottom of the main site) with informatino about the content you want to contribute. I can after give you an FTP where to upload the content.
SilverZeo
Hatchling

Dragoniade wrote:For clips submission, the best is to contact me, either by Instant Messengers (AIM, Yahoo, MSN) or by email (the contact us form at the bottom of the main site) with informatino about the content you want to contribute. I can after give you an FTP where to upload the content.

I've sent a PM on the form, does that count?
thistle22
Hatchling
[Avatar]

Dragoniade wrote:For clips submission, the best is to contact me, either by Instant Messengers (AIM, Yahoo, MSN) or by email (the contact us form at the bottom of the main site) with informatino about the content you want to contribute. I can after give you an FTP where to upload the content.

i have a vore clip from two series that i would like to contribute. help me please
Dragoniade
Ancient Wyrm
[Avatar]

Simply contact me on any instant message.
I'm on Yahoo, MSN, AIM and ICQ (through AIM). My screename is Dragoniade for all of them, adding the @hotmail.com address for the MSN one.
darkra
Hatchling
[Avatar]

I have a lot of tf related comic pages on my photobucket that I would like to contribute to the website shall I send the pages to you or do you want a link to the photobucket page

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/01/2012 06:55:12

story of my life
[WWW]

Forum Index » Features Request
Go to: