[22:07] LorekeepTim: I'm curious, am I on your IM list? [22:09] Dragoniade: Old ICQ, yes (out of lazyness because it'S burried under ton of old offline) the AIM, not since last week [22:09] LorekeepTim: What happened last week? [22:09] Dragoniade: Contact list wasn't loading, so decided to remove old contacts. [22:09] LorekeepTim: Ah hum. [22:09] LorekeepTim: Alright. [22:10] Dragoniade: Seeing I'm always being mentionned badly on the process, didn't considered I should kept the contact. [22:11] LorekeepTim: Kinda figured, but that's nothing I'm doing. [22:12] Dragoniade: heh. It's like Obama saying: I'm letting the torture at guantanamo continue because It's not my doing [22:13] LorekeepTim: Really bad analogy but have it your way [22:13] Dragoniade: anywy, why did you wanted to know that? [22:15] LorekeepTim: Because you never talk to me and I left your AIM on mine and was wondering if you did the same [22:17] Dragoniade: I'm not someone who usually start casual chat, mostly because I'm busy most of the time to start any, only continue started one. [22:18] Dragoniade: And, no offense, I'm not that inclined to start chat with those that watch other being torn apart and let it keep going. [22:21] LorekeepTim: I'm not inclined to go to places where people badmouth me all the time and tell the mods to stop it because my feelings might get hurt. [22:24] Dragoniade: Neither am I. All, "no offense" removed, feel free to do like you did to Mir, delete my account, delete my contact, and keep making your fanboy happy by sending them trolling my way. Have a nice evening [22:25] LorekeepTim: I don't send them any place. I'm better than that. I'm just ignoring your actions. Neither supporting nor deriding. Suppressing any commentary that doesn't fit your perspective doesn't change anything. [22:26] LorekeepTim: The thing with mir is none of your business and even if you knew all the details isn't yours to make comments lightly on. So, yeah, really glad I'm deleting your contact, but not deleting your forum account in case you make a change of character and people start liking you. [22:27] Dragoniade: Telling people to shut up when they perform personal attack is part of a moderator job. And when a moderator job is leeting a flame war going one way because it please them, it's the job of the board operator to do something. No action were taken, so I'm taking it as an offense [22:27] *** Error while sending IM: This user is currently not logged on